Tuesday, December 7, 2010

And then the prince died. deiiii....

So, my cousin, my youngest sister and I went for a movie today. its called...

SKYLINE

lol. Its a sci-fi slash alien invasion movie (we have too many of those nowdays). 

Reviews might say that they're horribly bad, but in my opinion its pretty cool. I mean the effects were good, they really know how to keep the audience in suspense. I mean, I've been to the theatres tonnes of times and this, would be the first where, when the suspense moments gets tensed up, you can LITERALLY feel the audience holding their breath. It was so quiet.
Sure i may not be the best person to ask when it comes to criticising a movie, but its my opinion anyway. But the ending was abit potong. Left us hanging lah. I really really hope they have a sequel. 


  
as you can see, i purposely typed the title of the movie in blue. according to its THEMED colour :D
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
this happened yesterday while queing up for one of the rides in Uni.Studio.
me: *says something using slang*
sister: *laughs*
me: *laughs*
cousin: you two sampat adi..
sister: kill joy..
cousin: whos joy? 

HAHA! LAUGH LAH! :D


2 comments:

  1. "cousin: whos joy?"
    *click like button*

    sorry lar mum, couldnt make this your best xmas...
    Not going after all :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo mom!!! you blog died again... TT

    ReplyDelete