Thursday, December 2, 2010

nothing is coming.

As anyone can see from my blog title for today, NOTHING IS COMING!!!

nothing is going on. no events. no friends. no activities. no nothing. no nada. nothing exciting...

okay maybe I over exagerrated. I, Alyssa Ng J M, am gonna meet up with my classmate/son tomorrow! I have no idea what we're gonna do tomorrow. I doubt we'd be able to have a conversation without a tinge of akwardness. I mean, its weird lah..its abit me and him and its abit mother and son and its abit two people only lahh xD

So nyways, went to watch "Tangled" today. Two syllable. AWE-SOME!


Its nice!
Its funny!
Its really well animated!
It has zachary levi voicing for it!
It has awesome songs!
And it has zachary levi singing the songs!


6 in 1 wei!!!!
could my life get any better than this...:D

PS: I think that disney songs are still the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment