Saturday, December 4, 2010

Speaking.

Okay.
So my sister's friends have left. A new batch of visitors have arrived. My uncle and his wife and their son. wohooo!! no rest man. Just the way I like it. I'm OCCUPIED! you hear me?!?!?

OCCUPIED! :D


So we went out. Had dinner. And I bought nail polish. But thats not the point. It was on sale! But that's not what I wanted to say either. heh xD


What i wanted to say was about the salesperson who was talking to me about their products. All I intended to do was to buy some nail polish to colour-fy my nails and she started to tell me about this product and that. DAMN SHE WAS GOOD! I never paid attention to facial stuff because I couldn't care less. But that woman made it sound like "oh you know you need it and you want it so badly."


Besides, IT WAS STILL ON SALE! and she said,
"miss, this is the last one. and you'll get another product for free" all for SGD$14.90. WOW! abit cheap lar once you think about it (:


But, I managed to control myself. So tempting. But not tempting enough to overcome my mother's facial expression if she knew I bought something I dont really need. So I just stuck with the nail polish. aiya....


1 bottle of nail remover + 3 bottles of nail polish = SGD$11.90.
from the The Face Shop.




toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment